Monday, October 13, 2008

Weston's 5th Birthday! (September 30th)

These are the spider cupcakes I made for Weston's class. He goes to a Christian School and they do not like anything Spiderman, so this was as close as I could get to that.
Everyone got a spider ring on their cupcake to wear. They thought the cupcakes were so cool! I might still be in the running for "Mom of the Year" this year:o)
For Weston's special birthday dinner, he chose homemade chocolate chip belgium waffles with homemade whipped cream, and bacon. We ate (like it was our last meal) every bit of food and Weston even had 5 pieces of bacon!! (Can you tell we don't normally eat like this?)

Chad and I got him a guitar for his birthday and lessons to follow. I am still looking for someone to teach him that can work into our schedule. Like Ella's outfit in the background?? She picked it special for Weston's b-day dinner! ...and yes, her skirt is inside out!

No comments: