Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our First Ever Family Vacation

So, this is the first time our family has EVER taken a week long vacation together with just us! Even though we just went to Nags Head to stay at the beach house, it's still seemed like a real trip. I have some pictures from the pool and beach on my other camera, but our computer's been so screwy lately, I'm not sure if i can dowload them or not. These are pictures from Jockey's Ridge and from a sunset boat ride. Sorry, they are all mixed up:o) Weston was too scared to run down the hill by himself and would only go down with Chad. I took these pictures before Chad let go and he tumbled face first into the sand! It was not pretty! Ella loved it though and surprisingly wasn't scared one bit! They both had such a great time.







Sorry about this picture...he had to use the bathroom!


4 comments:

danielle said...

Emily, you make the cutest kids! And, they look so much alike! Congrats on your first family vacation ever... hehehe!

Stefany Gess said...

Your cutie pies are getting so big and cute. Looks like a blast. Vacation is hard as I have realized with a baby, but so worth the memories. Love ya

Anonymous said...

See... it was a good thing that we didn't come! You finally got to have a family vaca :) Looks like you guys had a fun time... MiSs YoU!!!

Crystal said...

Yay! I was going to look at the cushion fort again, but got a wonderful surprise with your new post and new header!!! :) Did you get a new computer or just do this on the old one? I'm so glad y'all got to go on this vacation....make it a habit to do it again. That is one of my best memories from growing up. I went to Jockey's Ridge last year and it was really neat. I can't believe how beautiful you look too...that last picture of you is so pretty. Great to talk to you the other day :)